Saturday, May 31, 2008

Hoping or Meeting?

I am in conflict of mood now. I don't know whether should I happy because I was hoping my exam faster to end soon but in order to end soon I need to meet the exam first. Today is the last day of May. Time passes so fast, I remembered I mentioned exam thingy during last 2 months. Now left 2 days. It's terribly upset. =(...I have no confidence at all on this time exams. Too last minutes? Although I just have to sit for four papers. But .....I can't realy describe my mood now. Only those people which are now experiencing the same situation will understand how I am feeling it. arghh!!! Dammit!!! Another crapping entry. =s~~ I am sorry to those who are going to take the exam and still reading my blog. I don't mean to make you guys tension, nervous or whatever. I just feel that the further input to my brain will cause my brain explode. I started to forget everything that I studied earlier. The format, the formula and whatever. No more nightmares nowadays because I already forgot everything I guess. Overstressed? LOL~~non-sense. 'Overstressed' this adj not available in my dictionary. I won't so hardly push myself to death. Whatever it is, I am starting to give up. I know I shouldn't but I can't insists to the last. Just hoping everything that I still haven't forgot, will come out during exam. Best of luck to those taking exam on this coming monday and the following exam's days and myself. =)~~~

1 comment:

Shu-Min said...

lol time really passes so fast...
cant wait for after exam but i DUN WANNA EXPERIENCE the exam moments.. tension~ =S

anyway goodluck to you.. and to me too! lol