Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Countdown

Due to my laziness and lack of motivation, I am sorry for took so many days to update this. ^^.On 24 Dec, we met up together to countdown for Christmas and advance celebrate SM birthday because she this heartless person will at South Africa finding husband during her birthday. Lao Yi said she will arrive MB around 8.30pm so I went to MB at 8.15. When 7.45pm, she told me she still at home counting hair. Later, she text to me said she get jammed on the bridge. I knew it. =,=... About 10pm, all of us met up and went to DOME to cut the cake and drink gold drinks. Around 11 something almost to 12am, we 'mai dan' and went outside. As expected, it was so crowded. Around 12.30am, we balik kampung.

laoyi and me at DOME

I ordered 'honeycomb ...* The best among the rest

Birthday cake

Birthday girl was trying to bite out the candle

All I can see is people people people

=,=

In front MB guardhouse

No comments: