Friday, February 6, 2009

Reunion Dinner

Ahh...is time for me to update my blog. Same reason, due to laziness. Hope this entry won't be too late.Aha~~On that day,woke up early in the 8 and went to monastery to 'bai' my great grandparents and grandparents. Later on, head to 12-m to have our brunch. All was nyonya food such as perut ikan,'jiu hu cha', loh bak and so forth. After had our burnch, my aunt offer me their homemade butter cake. Oh my god, it was damn nice. After having fullfilling brunch, we went back home. At night, around 6 something, we went to 12-m again to have our reunion dinner. I thought I was going to have same dishes that I had during burnch but that night really out of my expectation. They do steamboat!!! Unbelievable@.@!!! My favourite..aha...

oh 'bak wan'!!! Here I come

Ingredients of the soup were ikan bilis,scallop, big bones(don't know what bone) and.. Was very tasty

After finished, I took butter cakes again. Oh my....That day I took lots of butter cakes. Almost whole grain of it...HOHOHOHO...When my mum and sis came (ps: we came seperately because they very slow =p), I help my cousins advertise their cakes. My mum tried and she loves it too, and my 'kei pa' ask her bring the rest back. Almost a grain of it. LOL...At 8 something, mum,sis and I have to leave from there because me and my sis going to have 2nd round steamboat at my grandma house this time. Although we were bloated, but still can't miss out our 'tauhu kui'

I more prefer charcoal steamboat compared to electric. It is like bring me back to the past...Hahahah...I mean more tradition laaaa...

Here only have my favourite 'tauhu kui' The rest is just normal. They said the 'bak chor' is nice and special but for me it's really truely extremely nothing.

1 comment:

Shu-Min said...

i can see ur tham jiak face in the last pic! =D

better late than never. i mean ur update. haha