Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Working Life

The last entry I mentioned, last weekend have to work. Actually I didn't expect I am going to work for that company again because everytime they always forget call me. So forget about it. Manatau, my friend suddenly give them my name on thursday. Thanks to sm =,=....lol...

12 June(First day)
Dad bought a packet of nasi lemak for me as a breakfast. Then 9.45am, went down to the guard house and wait SM's dad to pick me up and go together. Compare to last time I worked at QB with HC, I more look forward on this time because my purse really 'exhausted' . Kinda excited. Moreover, 1st day ma rite? sure full of energy. Took flyers, give out loads of flyers. Some polite will return you a thank. Some not even see you and 'hook up' their head. Just walk away. Memang hidung tinggi. =p... Later on, TT asked me go to incharge at the shop. =(..In charge together with a full time colleague. I not sure he is borned not to smile or that day having a bad mood. He looked so serious compared to others. Maybe I am not good on communicate with stranger, thats why. OMG!!! I am going to work with 'hak min san' ..zzzz..He said I can sit and online as long as no customer. Oh good, at least something good to be there. I can sit and no need to stand all day long from 10am to 10 pm. ^^... Around 12,15pm, eelynn came to find me and she stayed at there for almost an hour. That hak min san sure feel that 'walaoeh, ask you to work and you come here to chat'..hahaha...But I don't care because really don't have any people or even a shadow step into the shop. About 3pm, ms wong bought lunch for us-chicken rice. In the end, TT exchange hers nasi lemak with my chicken rice. Oh, again, nasi lemak.=,=... Anyway, the nasi lemak is nice. So ok ler, 2 meals were nasi lemak but with different taste. So the whole day I was at shop. Sometimes be ah seh, take stocks to the booth. Then continue online again. Everytime customer came in, 'yes sir/mdm, may I help you?' Then when ask question that out of my knowledge, I will say, a moment please.Then faster ran to asked the hak min san or asked him to serve.LOL....He must be kek si..Suppose a helper to help him, in the end he do all. Dinner, took sandwich and free bread from CL's sis. Thanks, CL's sis. 10pm, went down to help to pack the stocks back into boxes.

Things happened rather same on next 2 consecutive days. The only different was, I finally get to sell a camera on sat and another 2 on sunday. Thanks to SM, CL, TT and WL. Thanks to SM and CL whenever there was customer approached to me and ask me question and 2 of you will stand beside and give a help. BANYAK BANYAK TERIMA KASIH. =) . Oh yeah, forgot to mention, the hak min san not really hak already for the 2nd day and 3rd day. Start to joke with me rather than 1st day, totally no sound out from him. HAHAH...The end of my working life on sunday.

Me and CL while no customer

Me and sm while waitng the shop to open

Thanks to,
Eric for the ice cream
TT for the 3 bucks tripod..=D
Ms Wong for the lunch and dinner
WL,CL and SM for the help
Hong for helping me to serve all the customers...lol
SM's dad for fetching me =p
Eelynn for saving me away from boredom

9 comments:

Shu-Min said...

ah lean ji... lol

爱情的幽灵 said...

hahahah...ah hong ko...wtf!!!hahahahah

Shu-Min said...

deng deng deng deng... wedding bells are ringing. LOLOLOLOL

爱情的幽灵 said...

zzzz...tmr i m going to kick ur ass....arghhh...si kui....

Shu-Min said...

"scared" lor... *whistle and walk slowly*

Shu-Min said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
爱情的幽灵 said...

scared hor? then tmr better dun show up ur face...make sure u walk faster...hahahah...tmr u might sit beside me or in front me..so u better wear helmet on ur head....weehee...*findind baseball bat*

Rynne Lee said...

o.o where u work at o? XD

爱情的幽灵 said...

o,O*shocked* hey!!!Long time no c..haha...camera fair at gurney....