Monday, February 18, 2008

Braces instead of Mobile phone

After request several times at last ... This morning,my dad said he will make the down payment for me and the rest he asked me to pay myself.SWEAT ler~~~=.=''''where can I find another 3k?Later he asked,or you wan mobile phone?I don't even answer he answered for me.He said braces better and bla bla bla.So ok,i do think so.Cause after sometimes the mobile's market will release more advance and style maybe better??I am comforting myself.lol.After we reach the temple,my dad said don't worry.He is gonna change his phone soon.So his old wan will give it to me.I was thinking why can't he just buy a new 1 for me since his old 1 still consider ok?I just have it,better than nothing.^_^

1 comment:

Shu-Min said...

nvm.. i'm sure your phone still tahan lasak! =P

today is the day i lost my hp!! (note: making a note here to remember it forever.. hahahha)