Monday, February 18, 2008

Result releasing soon~~~

At 1st i thought my result going to comes out few hours later.Later,shu-min online,and she tells me normally comes out at midnight,means 12 am.Then she sent me a message,'e-mails ll be sent out by 16GMT on 18 february 2008'.So I went to check it out 16GMT in Malaysia's time.16GMT in UK's time is 4pm,so means 12am Tuesday midnight in malaysia's time.It doesn't matter what time is the result coming out actually cause I can't receive e-mail from acca.So what for I bother about it?And I think I've guess it what result will I get.Last year before a week from exam while i was doing my revision,I think of give up this bloody boring paper and that time i just don't want to study anymore.I remembered I was lying on my bed and say to myself,'maybe I just failed the paper,and next year(now)I put more effort in it.'But now,I don't want this paper fail cause I can't bear the exam fees and the stress.I am truely and deeply REGRET.

No comments: