Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Birthday~~~22 July 2008

22 July 2008, 12am onwards
Received lots of wishes from friends, feeling warm but feeling old as well. LOL~~~
The most free and nothing to do 1, Ms Tan Shu-Min spent her 2 minutes to draw....really is jiak ba xio eng...haha~~~Opps, cannot say like this, if not next year no more this so 'artistic' drawing. =p~~~I appreciate it seriously...Thank you very much, my dear ka lan zhu. hahah~~~


However, she sent another candle after a minute cause terkurang satu di atas. =,=''''...NANDRI~~~

11.30am,
Went to Happy Feet to 'claim' birthday treat at there. aha~~~

Ka lan zhu thought I will like her and choo zhu will laugh cause geli, but Sorry, dissapointed you cause I don't really scare of geli...haha...

My legs are so smooth and fair~~~LOL

Outside Happy Feet~~~

The effect was helping our body blood circulation, that's why during law class I was extremely sleepy...=p

Around 12.30, Choozhu and ka lan zhu treat me Japanese food at Nippon Yataimura. Really thanks to choo zhu cause she don't like Japanese food but still took her lunch at there...Below was her reaction.
I guess she will scold and whack me when she see I post this photo...=p

Bento*my favourite^.^*

Three of us again~~~

This 1 great ar~~~Sis bought 1....SO NICE!!!Thank ka lan zhu and chu zhu, both of you really make my birthday so wonderful~~~

THANK FOLKS~~~I have a marvelous birthday~~~^.^

ps: MS LEE HP, you PPK me~~~ =,='''

1 comment:

Shu-Min said...

u r welcome huan zhu.. glad that u enjoyed ur bday =)

and finally you admit that you are OLD!!! suddenly i feel so young *sai meng* wakakkakakakakakka