Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Oh my tax~~~

LIM CHENG HEE!!!!!!Bloody psycho tax lecturer!!! Don't allow us to open window even the class was so bloody damn cold and freezing!!! Took 2 and more hours to teach a chapter which other lecturer only use 30 minutes, I suppose~~~ F word la!!! Keep continuing repeat what he had said and taught. Can listened every sentence and every word repeated from 10am until 1 pm. I was hungry until almost fainted already still don't want finished his class. Keep talking crap. If not enough time, next time please don't repeat your every sentence so many times!!! 3 hours class and only give 2 minutes break. CCB LA!!! Brainless!!! Torturing my brain!!! Tax isn't an interesting subject, I thought? Yeah, yeah..the subject is interesting but the psycho lecturer make it annoying??? Every time when want to emphasis something or whatever, sure use his marker pen to knock the table. It was F word provoking!!! 令伯死伯不爽你!!!

6 comments:

Winni3 said...

yea he always nagging.annoying too.always repeating n repeat.zzzz...feeling kinda impatient on him.somemore knock the table n stamp his foot so hard.coz people feel irritating. >.<

爱情的幽灵 said...

lol...i saw he everytime knock jun lynn's table..lol..she still can stand it...@.@

Winni3 said...

no. she can't stand it.She told me she's angry of him. hahax

Shu-Min said...

lol
let me join the gang..
i cant tahan him toooo!!!

Shu-Min said...

lol
let me join the gang..
i cant tahan him toooo!!!

Shu-Min said...

let me join the gang..
i dun like him too!!