Monday, March 30, 2009

Banana Cake

晴天 摄氏 31.2 度

Last Wednesday, supposed to bake butter cake. However, dad said 'what?butter again?' I said, 'don't want ar? ok lo, try banana then.' So I went to search the recipe from the net. One of the experienced person said the ingredients are totally the same, just add 4 bananas. So I used my butter cake's recipe and just add on the bananas,mashed it and batter with sugars and eggs. After all settled, I add some banana slices on top to make the cake more chewy..









After baked

Looks not bad huh? Unfortunately after cooling, it ‘cakeslide' LOL...zzz...but still edible la..haha..taste not bad...^^

This coming sunday ,most probably is coffee cake.

2 comments:

Shu-Min said...

takda take for us. hmphhhh

爱情的幽灵 said...

ur head....sat pai liao u wan meh?haha..aiya...fgt wrtie..wait ..edit