Friday, March 20, 2009

Hike to monkey beach

半晴半雨 摄氏 29.7度

The trip was totally exhausting but it was FUN!!! We need to pek sua pek hai to reach the destination. On 19th of March, Karen as the team leader and driver of the day followed by Ranjini, Jasvin, Hc, Cl, Sm and me reached Taman Negara at 8something.We divided our foods into equal weight and separate its amongst us. We start our journey around 8.50 in the morning.

Here we GO!!!

At first, we were so so energetic. We took lots of photo in the beginning. Even Hc still can jump and run. Moments later, the road to there started getting exhausted.
How nice was it if the road to monkey beach is smooth like this? *唔好发梦啦!!!*

What a sunny day~~~







Left or right?Of course is right






Then we reach a beach which is not monkey beach. Then someone suggested, lets bbq at here ler since we now at beach.

Don't know the name of the beach =D

But our destination is monkey beach, so we couldn't give up. The beach was very long, luckily the sky god's mood is happy and showing sunny day. If not I am the first who will become bbq pork. After reaching the end of the unknown beach, there's a road into jungle again. We were like 'har? are you sure you leading us to correct way Karen?' I almost wanted to faint because I have to hike again the steepy road.




Passing stuffs to help yourself get over the obstacle easier

Although not really high but still I am scare because I am afraid of height. Haha俗语说‘越过千山万水总是情’ 我又没情,那我又为了什么呢?当然是目的地和吃啦!!!






We hike and hike and hike, the road was like never ending. The question that I asked the most was' Have we reached yet, Karen?' She sure said 'Not yet'zzzzz...... Karen said 'when you almost reached there, you will see staircase and bridge.' So, I was hoping my front road always has staircase and bridge. Because of this thought, I get dissapointed again and again. Someone shouted ' We reached!!!We reached!!! See!!!There's a bridge.' Then we ask karen' is it?' She said yes.. Few seconds later , Karen said,'eh, no...not this 1'My heart from top fall to the bottom. Second time, 'We really reach already!!!' I asked' really or not?, don't make me 一场欢喜一场空' Hc said 'yes, real 1 this time!!!' My heart was full of excitement because I THOUGHT we really reached there already' Later on, the Karen said 'No, not this 1...Furthermore!!!' This time, my heart totally broken and gone to nowhere. @.@........We have to climb over the huge tree trunk still and went up and down. Finally, we were there at around 10am. 'We are the champion, my friend~~~' Oh my...I was 100% strength less.


See the gesture also know how chan am I...

They were setting up the fire*the most surprising is used up 40 fire starter but ended up use newspaper to membara the fire....even throw marshmallows to burn together......*Sorry for laughing but it's kinda funny.

Foods that going to be bbq







Sort of group photo...I was holding the camera






Around 1.30pm, we left

The last group photo before we left from Taman Negara. The lazy ass lazy to stand and wants us to lift her. After this photo was taken, we just drop her without realizing she was still on our hand..HAHAHAHAH...Sorry...=p

The next day, both of my legs' muscle was pained until today. Whole body ache.
Pain though, but still worth it because we really had fun there!!!The most adventurous trip I ever had.

1 comment:

Shu-Min said...

pity my ass. drop to the floor. zzzz