Thursday, August 27, 2009

Something that never thought of it

It was just an ordinary Saturday on 1st of August 2009 I supposed. Woke up at 9am to get ready and off to work. Around 4.15pm, someone told me,'hey!!!look!!!MC!!!' I was like 'huh? where?' And I saw. So both of us quickly chase after him and take photo with him. After done, I was kinda excited because I never thought of taking photo with an actor which nobody around him, and just coincidentally met with him. It was like a mood enhancer, delighted my dull boring day. The second shot, was taken when one of my colleague keep asking one of us accompany her to find him as we knew where he was. So, I together with her went to find him and another coincident, we saw him walking and was about to leave the mall. Both of us quickly ran like crazy woman just to take photo with him. That time was drizzling when I asked him can we take photo with you? He said ,' okay, lets go there' Then I want take another shot with him because the one before I took with him was using my mobile and it only 1 megapixel. So of course I want another shot which is clear and vivid color with proper camera.




6 comments:

Shu-Min said...

fuiyoh.. like one couple ni. ;P

sWen said...

wahh~
still hold his hand kok lor~
beh tong nia~~
haha~

爱情的幽灵 said...

sm:lol

swen:jealous ar?hahahhaha

~H@PPY M3MoRY !N MY L!F3~ said...

finally u get ur pic, congtraz : )

Winni3 said...

lolx yeng.he dressed himself like tat but still can spot him.cool~!

sWen said...

yeah lor~
i jealous jealous jealous!!!
hahaha~
i want take photo with him oso~
@.@