Thursday, August 27, 2009

Trip to Pulau Redang

My aunt from UK was coming back for holiday on 16th August. At first, my aunt and uncles them was planning going to Australia. But as usual LA....Kee's family always change their mind. In the end, they planned to go PR. Just me and my dad were heading to KL to meet with them because my mum want to take care of her sweety sweety lovely lovely nicy nicy greeny greeny flowerssss and don't want to come along with us. For my sister, she want to accomapny mum to stay at home, so...... Left me alone with dad, which the fun lost a lottttttttt LEI!!! On 19th August 10am, we start our journey heading to KL. There are 18 of us so we ha
d it 3 cars. 5 out of 18 was my uncle's friend.Around 2 something, we reached and met up with my aunt at KLCC. Thanks to her for buying new clothes again for me. ^.^.... The next day, all kee's family met up and off we go. Along the way, I can't see or spot any interesting view to see. All I saw was trees trees trees. Bushes,palm trees, durian trees,coconut trees etc...OMG!!! From 10am to 3pm, all I saw along the roadside was trees. Trees trees everywhere. =,=...What can I do was just keep seeing the trees because good for eyesight ma...hahah...Finally, we reached Kuala Terengganu. We gonna overnight at KT's Continental Hotel for a night before heading to PR. The hotel looks quite dirty although it is 4 star. It was smelly sometimes. =.=....On the evening, we went outside the hotel to have our dinner.The dinner there was quite expensive too, 2 tables for 600++bucks for normal dishes.
On the way to KT


The palace


I found out that KT don't have much hig
h rise building except the hotels

The next day-Friday, 6.30early in the morning, we have to wake up to have our breakfast at 7am and get ready before 8am to check out and head to Merang the port to have our boat ride to PR. As normal, Kee's family is late again. HAHAH.. 8.15am only started our journey. According to the receptionist, it took 45 minutes to reach Merang from the hotel. But, for us which not sure the way to go and need the help of the GPS, will takes us longer to there. You know LA, GPS always lead you to the longest way to reach your destination. =D...
Speed boat that going to take us to PR


The cage- put all the luggage in it. I remembered, I put a bottle of mineral water beside my bag's pocket. When reach PR, my bottle water got stolen. This kind of thing also want to steal. wth

It took 1 hours plus to reach PR.

The 1st thing I saw was the sea water. 简直不能与槟城海相比。。。super clean and clear

简直是水连天,天连水







The chalet we stayed

At 2.30pm, we took a boat ride to Pulau Lima for snorkeling






Fishes around us On the evening, we had a walk on the beach till the other side of the beach and I saw this house- More More Tea Inn.

The next day-Saturday, we went to Little Penang as known as Marine Park for snorkeling again.








During our ride back to PR

We saw a few turtles swim around our boats

The last photo before the day back to KL

We back on Sunday early in the morning.

6 comments:

Shu-Min said...

i tot GPS can choose. whether longest route vs.. something...?

the water is really beautiful.. see thru!!! jealousnya

Anonymous said...

dunno wor...last time my cousin came penang, gps help him choose the longest way to come mb...hahaha....dunno la...din even touched it b4...lol...

dun jealous la...faster plan to go there la us..lol..dun wait til i become fair d, u guys say wan go....i dun wan be dark again....=,=

~H@PPY M3MoRY !N MY L!F3~ said...

pretty lol, so when v go? but cant this 2months, i need 2 care my wound : )
lean u not always look dark meh? wakaka... : )

Unknown said...

i where got dark????compare to my body, can see very big difference liao ok? lol...they said year end no ppl go there liao coz 'big wave'.

~H@PPY M3MoRY !N MY L!F3~ said...

really ah? wakaka :)
so sad lol, that mean cant go in this yr
haiz.... : (

Winni3 said...

nice nice~~~i also wish to go XP