Monday, May 10, 2010

WOOHOOOOOOOOOO~~~

Finally it is with me now~~~Right in my hand....The most unexpected is I got it for FREEEEEEEE!!!lalalallala...简直难以笔形容我的开心。。。。哇哈哈哈o(≧v≦)o~~好棒....Thanks to my beloved uncle...kekkeke...I was just craving a brand new one which is fit to my size. So was planned to get it within the range of 300bucks and only a normal one will do. Unexpectedly, my dad came back brought this 1 with much than that price range . The 'much' I mean is real much. XDDDDDD....wakekekekek....ok...finish sai meng...back to law.... ;D....This is it!!!TADAHHH~~~An electric acoustic guitar~~~weehee >.<




Picture source: http://www.szart.com/webedit/UploadFile/20093291377259.jpg

4 comments:

Shu-Min said...

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!! (cause u finally updated ur blog) hahaha

congrats for ur guitar! :)
after exam must go ur hse cho siau again hahaha

~H@PPY M3MoRY !N MY L!F3~ said...

finally u REALLY update ur blog lol
i think u lost in somewhere jor
congtraz la ^^

爱情的幽灵 said...

sm: come lo....i close door....lol

hc: dunno wat to update ma.....tyty =D

fernfern said...

wow lean lean u play guitar?? XD how niceeeeee kekeke:P
eh,u memang very long din update ur blog liao..finally!!! hehe