Friday, July 23, 2010

Happy Birthday to myself ^^

Every year's 22nd of July is my bigday. No exception for this year too, except one year older and closer to death~~~=p. This year kinda extraordinary compared to last few years or maybe 1st time in my life? haha.. 2 folks secretly came to my house at 12am and roared as the tiger behind me ' ahhhhhhhhh~~~' . LOL!!! Full of surprise and prove that I am big girl now because my instinct does not mislead me!!!hohoho~~~ My mum and sis were the 1 that 'betray' me. kekeke...but this kind of 'betray' is so enjoyable!~!~! At 11.50am, my mum went to the front garden and do some gardening. Some must be weird, your mum suddenly do gardening at midnight wor? sure will feel something strange 1 isnt it? No, No, No, it was usual~~~She loves to do gardening at night because no sun. Hahaha. So? She success to cover and without leaving any mark. ;).Even she asked me to kemas my room for using she don't like messy as excuse with serious face. =,=~~~My sis? was asking her to lend me her car to hang out with friends. She asked, which friend? I said primary . Then she keep asking, college 1 lei? I am too dumb or lack of brain to discover? =D. The rest, let the photos do the talking. Two's hardwork + sm sister supervising.=p

2 siao po ,not with the red shirt 1

Their masterpiece, my cake!!! A yummy cheesecake. sweet in the mouth and warm in the heart O(∩_∩)O哈哈~








Thanks everyone for making such good effort to bring me suprise~~~thank you very much. Sweet and unforgettable memory. 呵呵呵O(∩_∩)O~

2 comments:

sWen said...

wow~have a nice birthday!!!

Shu-Min said...

glad u r surprised! at least mission accomplished! hehe