Thursday, June 12, 2008

Day 1 after exam~~~

Sometimes life is so unpredictable, after you have planned what you going to do, doesn't mean you could do it. For example, My life!!! RAWZ~~~ I planned to TVB marathon but my bloody computer ruin it. Keep on restart. TMD!!! Computer can't use means my strategy game also can't carry out already. Most of my time on holidays depends on my computer but why the dumb computer so dumbdumb 1?? I WANT TO PLAY MY GAME AND WATCH SERIES !!!!!! No computer life I will die~~~lol...I have carried out my plan 9 anyway. I rotted on my bed. Tomorrow going to continue. HEHE... No books life is so extremely FUN!!! I rather nothing to do better than study all the time. *Lazy and no life people* ^.^

3 comments:

Shu-Min said...

congrats.. your comp knows you are bored.. so playing games with u! haha
all the best.. hope it's not game over! =) meanwhile i am enjoying my life.. finish prison break paper 1 liau..tomolo will smallville~ muahahhahaahha

Anonymous said...

halo siao cha boh =.=
received ur sms make me tiok ceh gia =.=
aiyo why so boring?
I tot u got alot of things to do after exam?.....=.=

Unknown said...

ZZZ....y reply me here???!!!f5
i expect u to reply me via sms...zzzz........
my comp la....go hospital again liao....tupid eh leh....kek khi ar..