Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Day 6~~~

First of all, I want to thank to my wonderful computer that ruin all my plans.Bloody hell black cpu, when did I step 'your' stupid tail ??? Why you treat me like that??!!!=@!!! I can't carry out all my plans. As I mentioned in last entry, most of my plans depends on computer. TMD!!! So, untill today, I just accomplished 3 things. I have watched 'the incredible hulk'. LOL!!!Unexpectedly, Stark came out.^.^..YENG~~~Bought comics but not loads cause less 1 chapter so decided buy all 5 next time. Rotting whole day long on my bed. This is for sure cause I was hoping since during exam plus my excellent computer was giving a hand to help too. Yea~ yea~yea~ thanks to it. =,='''....By the way and FINALLY, I willing to start my harry potter which stayed in my bookshelfe 2 years ago untill sunday night, I decided to read it due to boredom.=D...What can I say??Not bad, easier to understand compare to the Dark Material (which I have to take dictionary and check almost every sentence) . =D!!! I can't continue my tvb marathon cause all series in that fabulous computer ..Oh yeah, also thanks to my lovely sis, she don't want to bring back the forensic 2 yet and my street king!!!! oh yea, just a reminder here.. REMEMBER buy a pair of shoe..=)

*Today so hot!!! 32.3 celcius...siao~~~*

4 comments:

Shu-Min said...

wah.. u r a weather forecast? can know so chun how many celcius? anyway, not like u care also.. dun think u will go walking under the sun.. u will be staying inside an AIR-CONDITIONED room not meh? hahahaha

Unknown said...

study room dun hav air-cond ler...hot lie oven...maybe oven cooler..haha...tats y i care ok???

Shu-Min said...

study room?? as in STUDY room? STUDY ??? omgggg shocked!!

Unknown said...

well well well...dun be so SARCASTIC ok???zzzz...
maybe 'rubbish' room??haha...but i do DID hw n study in this room ok...so dun be so suay la...haha....