Tuesday, June 24, 2008

22nd of June Exercise day

Went to Butterworth for don't know what youth event. But most of the time wasn't at that event. We went to hc'shouse to watch a very ARTISTIC movie untill want to fall asleep.LOL~~~ No ler, just a little bit BORING~~~ Had durian and cempedak goreng as my dinner, thanks to her mum and dad. Later on, went to that event and about after 30 minutes went to Haagen Dazs and 25 bucks byebye~~~ Went to bowling but I didn't bowl~~~I throw~~~^.^ ...Ms tan taught me 1, 2, 3 and bowl. I 1,2,3,'4,5,6' with faster step and throw. =,='''''''''''...The funniest thing is I thought I strike however just an illusion~~~=(...The next day my left ear red till like apple....pain~~~ zzzz....

So tempting~~


Nice to see, Nice to taste


Money also nice


4 person rent 2 pair of shoes. 4 cheapskates...lol~~~on the other way, this call BERJIMAT.




Throw ar~~~

Sia sui~~

*Today so cooling*

1 comment:

Shu-Min said...

one... two... three... 4 5 6.. BOWL!!
cool man.. lol