Monday, September 29, 2008

1st Day of 9th Lunar month

Today is 1st Day of 9th Lunar month. As usual as every year, me and dad woke up at 4.50 in the early morning (damn sleepy) and 5.30am bertolak. We have to go to 3 temple to pray before start to hike. So the first one is at Burma road.


The second one is at 'ji diao lor' 二条路~~~


The third one is at 'gor diao lor' 五条路


The last one is have to park your car at Kek Lok Si, and have to hike.


Last time when I didn't follow my dad, he used 45 minutes to reach the top. However, these few years I followed him and we use 1 hour 10minutes to reach. Lol...We start to hike at 7.10.When we were about to reach, another 15 minutes more, I suddenly stomache, oh shit!!! Where can I find washroom in this kind of location~~~Arghhh~~~So have to bear the painess and fasten my step to reach the top and baked. We reached at 8.15 and the first thing I do was Washroom, here I come!!! Later on, dad went to have his breakfast and I went to take photo after prayer. Was drizzling that time till we hiked down still.

Foods and drinks are free and infinity provided, and have to wash plates after eating.


The temple



At 9.07, we hiked down

Taken when our way back

Used 45 minutes to reach the place we parked our car. In between, I asked my dad where is the Itam dam. He said, 'what???You don't know??? How come you don't know??' I was thinking 'because you never bring me there,=,=...' After that, he drove me to Itam dam to have a look. So today, I am officially been to Itam dam. =p...

So cooling and the air is fresh...

Thats all for this year. Legs isn't mine now.

4 comments:

Shu-Min said...

lol toilet queen

eh.. i havent been to itam dam before also!!!!

爱情的幽灵 said...

one day lets p then....45 minutes to walk a round...lol

Shu-Min said...

the road up to itam dam is very steep right? and quite lonely. izzit?

Unknown said...

no la no la...the road is damn gentle n crowded....lol...not sure la...coz went in the morning...maybe evening different GUA~~~