Monday, September 29, 2008

Another Day at Sri Sayang

On 27 of September (the day that I become a glutton) LOL~~~, went to Disted to meet Banana Tan and LaoYi Chin to go to Sri Sayang (SS) together. We went to have brunch first before to SS. Actually I had had my brunch but the other 2 not yet. So went to nearby TAR college's chicken rice. BT said nice so impposible you came and don't want to try it right? The rice is nice(my mum's nicer) , the chicken normal lo. We were informed 2pm meet at SS but when BT called Karen, she said they had changed to 3pm. Apa ini~~~So 3 of us sat at the entrance staircase and play UNO. Many rounds later, the security guard asked us went to other place to play and we moved to poolside. Around 3pm, they arrived finally and I eat again, Ranjini brought sardine sandwich. It was delicious. About 5 something, we went to pool. I didn't play in the water, thanks to my sickness. At 7 something, all of us went to the Long Beach foor court and had our dinner and celebrated Aman's and Diva's birthday too. 3 of us straight went back after 'watching people' dinner. 3 of us didn't have our dinner at there cause me and LYC want to try the Tanjung Bungah burger that recommended from BT and BT was full. Actually I was very full also, but since she says nice then another impposible not to try ma right???haha. I bought 2 burgers and 1 hotdog. Me and my dad 1 burger each and half hotdog each. Manatau, my dad don't want the hotdog and I was bloated, so I keep it in the fridge. The burger is nice but if more onions in it, it will be perfect. Anyway, the hotdog is nicer than burger. Lol...I was supposed to sleep very very sweet that night cause of tiredness. Manatau, I 'sat min'. What the Foot!!!


HC the security guard....when you find this part time job eh ar lao yi chin?


end up we play UNO while waiting them



The WINNER~~~F3


Lao Yi Chin showed her thumb down for the sandwich but she still took lots of it...=,=





Karen,me & Ranjini


on our way to the food court


all of us

No comments: