Sunday, November 9, 2008

Conversation

This was about a conversation between me and my friend's sister during my secondary. The most paiseh eh. Our conversation was in Chinese so here I just roughly translate it to English.
M= me, Fs=friend's sister

M:请问sy在吗?(May I speak to SY please?)

Fs:她不在。(She's not in)

M
*心想着,明明是她的声音,怎么说不在呢?一定是在耍我*:你不要骗我,我知道你就是sy.(*Was thinking, beng beng is her why she said not in leh?muz be fooling me*:Don't lie ler,I know you are sy. )

Fs:我不是,她出去了。(I am not, she is out)

M:不要玩了leh,我知道你就是sy.(Don't fool me liao leh, I know you are sy)

Fs
*一直笑*:我真的不是。。。(*laughing*: Seriously, I am not)

M:真的不要玩了啦,我知道你就是。(Seriously don't play liao ler, I know you are)

Fs
*依然好声好气说*:我真的没有玩,我不是她(*in nice tune still*: I really not fooling u ler, I am not SY)

M
*开始相信不是她了,却又半信半疑*:那好,麻烦你,如果她回来了请叫她打给我。。(*Start to think maybe really wasn't sy,but still in 50% 50%*:ok then, please ask her to call me back when she is back)

Fs:好。。。(ok)

M:你真的不是sy?( you really isn't SY?)

Fs
*好气又好笑地回答*:我真的不是。。。(*in speechless and sweat-ness tune*:Seriously, I am not)

M:ok啦,谢谢你,拜拜。(ok la, thank you then,byebye)

Fs:拜拜。(Bye-bye)

挂了电话后,我依然半信半疑。。(After the phone, I still 50% not believe wasn't her)

过了不久,她打来了。我就问刚才不是你吗?她说不是啦。。。(After that, she called and I ask just now that 1 really bukan you ar??She said, of course not la)

第二天上学时,她跟我说她姐姐说我好好笑哦。。。。(The next day, she told me her sis said I was very funny)

哈哈哈~~~好尴尬哦~~~hahahah....So sia sui~~~zzzz

SY stands for Shee Yee~~~

I am thinking, if this happened on me which I am someone sister and her friend like me so wan-kat I will scold her ‘你白痴啊???跟你说不是就不是了,还硬说我是’ 哈哈哈 (you nuts ar?I said I am not means I am not,why must say I am???' LOL~~~

4 comments:

Shu-Min said...

*forcing myself to keep my face straight* but... HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

~H@PPY M3MoRY !N MY L!F3~ said...

really funny lolz...
你白痴啊???
if i hear this
i will scold u o close ur phone lolz...
next time i jia jia find ur sis
then i say 你白痴啊???
hahahahahhahahahahha.....

Ee-Lynn said...

wong shee yee ah???XD

Unknown said...

yea...wong..haha