Saturday, November 1, 2008

What a day~~~

Suppose to enjoy my last day with friends at PTPL manatau I got food poisoning. That makes me feeling vomited whole morning and unwell. So miserable. After class, straight back to home and straight go toilet and again straight vomit. Damn~~~ Actually I sendiri cari pasal...hahha...Because last 2 night I took the leftover food from last week and need to heat up. Here's the problem comes, I didn't heat up the food enough. So in the midnight, my antibody vs with the virus that inside my food. Thus,the next morning I totally strengthless.


Bo lor eong eh Mr A...LOL

So I used my whole afternoon to sleep. From 12pm to 9pm and around 11pm I sleep again until today 10.15am. Breakrecord!!! LOL~~~ So I can now announced I am 80% recovered. The most sad thing is I have to eat huanzhu for today the whole day. So today is Huan Zhu day~~~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

huan zhu eat huan zhu whole day XD
wahahahahahhahahaa XD

Winni3 said...

awwww pity u pity don't eat such food lar.max. food can last for 2 days nia zz must be thrown away d

Shu-Min said...

everyone pity u..
but i say ENG KAI..
who ask u so tham jiak? LOL

Unknown said...

sm-coz ur heart hitam eh so i wont blame u..haha

~H@PPY M3MoRY !N MY L!F3~ said...

i oos feel eng kai lolz...
u so horrible tam jiak til eat so long food lolz...
but ur past past past name is huan chu
although nw ur name is MYP aka bad memaid MYP but that day u bcum huan chu again...
haha...

Unknown said...

si lao yi..u n sm sama jenis eh....hati so black...lol....no ma...if bo jiak then ma waste ki ma...actually can eat 1 but need to heat it very very zhuak lo...hehe...si lao yi...do u need me giv u a mic to tell whole world my nickname???=,=

~H@PPY M3MoRY !N MY L!F3~ said...

bot black heart la, v jz say the truth nia... haha... ur nickname not all alr noe liao, if dont noe u should thank me ooo, help u tel ur fren... haha...