Thursday, November 27, 2008

Joke of the day

This happened on my sister..I ask her to join pet society several days ago. So last night, she leave her account to me and ask me to create for her and she going to bed. So I move her laptop to my computer desk so I can do my stuff while create her pet. I move my keyboard on my laps and her laptop on my desk. Her windows mozilla firefox can't load the game because of don't know what java thingy. So I open IE but IE was and is still slower than MF. That time not even loaded facebook yet. Damn!!! dang dou gen dou chiong mai(cantonese)....=,=..Finally, FB opened. Here's the joke start.
Me: Eh KLE, come log in your account on IE.

Sis: ok
*She type type type*

Sis: Eh, why nothing wan???

Me: Maybe click tiok somewhere else.*move the mouse pointer to the column which key-in her password* come, key-in again..

Sis: *type type type and enter kuat-kuat * Wooi, why nothing 1?

I was like huh??why ar? and I look down on my lap, I saw her hand on my keyboard but she was trying to key-in her password on her laptop using my keyboard which connect to MY DESKTOP.

Me: what the hell are you trying to do??Trying to use the keyboard to key in your password to your laptop???@.@

Then she start laughing and so am I....How silly was she??HAHAHAHAHAH~~~

1 comment:

Shu-Min said...

hahahahahahahaHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA