Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Result (18 Aug 2008)

Very sad news for me, I can't continue my ACCA because I failed 1 subject which is GOD DAMN THE AUDIT!!!! Stupid audit. Don't know which of my nerve got crazy, cause when I saw my audit fail,in the meantime, I saw my another subject passed with border line which is 40!!! So damn lucky wei....So I was in sad and happy mood. When 2 of this moods come together, I don't know which should I react....huhuhuhu..=(...........One of my friend really kiam tiok pa, she is sad because she passed all but me and laoyi failed 1 subject. That means she will be alone in class . haha...So at 2pm, I and laoyi went to college to settle our things and about 4pm we went back. On the way back, my father gives those words that encouraging me. What a great dad I have. Lol...Late in the evening, my nerve finally react to the sad mood. I find so guilty and depress. How am I suppose to say? I am gonna wait for 3 months+++ to resit and Jan only conntinue ACCA. sigh~~~~WASTED AR!!!!!!!! I think the sky also sad for me yesterday, raining non-stop..hwa la la la

p/s:
1.I can't zhat ka lan zhu d(except thurs and fri)
2.I can't play her mobile phone d(except thurs and fri)
3.The best thing is finally I can get rid from her zhatness and sireness...hahaha

2 comments:

Shu-Min said...

damn...

my soul is dying a little by little.. class damn sien..

!@#$%^&*()

Anonymous said...

hua la la la la xia yu liao because lean lean failed audit =( ....