Thursday, August 28, 2008

Teachers

Too long never update blog already, so now have a long entry to pay back..aha...Did I post this kind of entry before? I also don't know. Just want to show how overbearing or how mo liu the teachers are...hohoho...Let's start from primary.
my form teacher, Ms Teng.
She was very good in teaching but sometimes very moliu. Just because of small little matter she will use the cane to whip. Barely remember, during standard 3 if not mistaken that time was teachers' day and I brought balloons to school and she whip me when she knows. Is that a rule that we can't take balloons to school during celebrate a day? I feel like she 'hai mm hai ' also use cane lo. She quite unfair sometimes. We have something like class competition whenever you get the highest marks for that week you no need to copy the articles. So everytime she gives us mathematic evercises and whoever which the fastest to complete all and the highest or what ler, she will grant you 10 marks. For my group, almost everytime I got the highest and of course she gave us those marks. One day she suddenly change me to another group and I ask to transfer all the marks I got before, she said can not. WAT THE!!!!! Not I want to remember this, it's because she did many things that I think she shouldn't.

During secondary ,
hohoho....This level is the most.
1st is Mrs Kang Geok Boey, form 2 form teacher which taught Kemahiran Hidup.
What can I say about her????She really the SICK ler!!! She lost my report card and she still dare to blaime me why I lost it. I told her I have handed in and is her who lost it. She said I was crapping.err...not said ler actually ...she was SHOUTING. Then you guess what she do???She gaves us lots of homework and after finished giving us homework, she said you guys deserve it cause one of your friend 顶嘴 'deng zui' me...zzzz.....how old was she ar????So childish!!! Somemore her voice like duck voice. Mwahahah...

2nd is Ms Ng Lay Wah, F1 form teacher..another KH teacher..
She very teruk 1...She told my mum I very naughty in class and 'wat' me during taking report card . She told my mum I LOVE to walk around during class. Really sick ler she...It was another girl which same height with me ler...MATA SEPEK...Simply blaime me!!!!Blaime until I cry.. So sia sui!!!huhuhu~~~ Later on all my friends help me explain already she only apologize. But what it helps?? I already mempersiasuikan sendiri liao....=,=...lol

3rd is Chew Ho Im(the white vampire) F1 science teacher,
She damn psycho. After few weeks taking the report card, she scold us . Forgotten why the reason but after she scolded us, she added something that was shooting me!!!She said' Don't cry ar, I won't scare 1!!!' DAMN!!!Did I cry that time???Why was she shooting me???GOD DAMN HER!!!

4th is Pn Jaswant Kaur (stupid and idiot)
I and my another friend need to find the pengerusi that time so we went to her class and find. We don't want to disturb the teacher teaching so e just stand outside and have a look to see whether she was in the class however she was not in. After make sure she was not in, we just walk away. MANATAU, that idiot teacher shout and ask us to come. She scolded me, 'why did I stand outside and peep!!!' PEEP????what the hell??!!!!What you mean peep ar!!! then she bla again. She bla us not respecting her and bla bla bla....That time I want to shout her back FU!!!But I didn't cause that time I afraid I get detention. She really F wan !!!

5th is GAN CHEE MENG aka GAN C* B**
He really the F 1...His attitude really got problem. I argued with him when spm is coming because of the stupid moral project. He likes to show off. He said he is dunno what penang don't know what moral what la...I also don't know what he bullshitting about. He scold all moral's project . For me, if you want give us to correct our mistakes, it's ok if you scold. But if you scold already but don't want let us to do anything, please keep your bloody mouth shut. Scold but do nothing then what for scolding??? The moral's project won't use it in our lifetime after we graduate. So what for you scold???If you scold then our project will score higher then you scold ler...I will treat it as a dog barking nia...He somemore even blackmail me, he said if you didn't apologize to me, your perlakuan sure won't get A !!! I was worrying cause of that. But after that I found out that the perlakuan there need all the subjects teacher to comment 1. And in other subjects, I am OK with all teachers except GCB. My form teacher also know that GCB attitude really got problem. So I didn't care about him anymore. Choi lei dou sor!!! When I got my cert, my perlakuan is A..mwahahha...Forgot to take the cert to him and show him I GOT A!!!!!!!!haha...moliu ler me...

6th Puan Mashita (MacShit)
She really brainless. She tear my artwork which I need to hand in on that day. She warn us not to pass thing here and there when she teaching but not my fault leh....I didn't pass!!!It was others that don't know why passing mine and I wasn't know it!!!When I know it's mine, I was so FURIOUS!!! WHY IS SHE SO BRAINLESS!!! Luckily that day I stay back for activity, if not I sure will cekik her!!!arghhh....

Too bad, I don't have scanner, If not I sure scan all their photo and post it here together..
yeayea...I am too free due to fail-ness for 1 of the subject. =)

To be Continued....*if i remember others*

3 comments:

Shu-Min said...

really jiak pa sio eng boh su cho.. hahaha

hey why stop in secondary? college wan leh? haha

爱情的幽灵 said...

i guess i d post d???
especially for him 1??
haha...
he deserve that...haha

Ee-Lynn said...

For me...i noe all their faces haha

Not bad har ur memory, still can recall primary punya things. I can't even rmb my secondary things liao XD