Friday, October 24, 2008

好无聊啊~~~

Since someone always nagging me to update my blog, so I update la. No life these few days don't know what to update and that person give me the inspiration during I visit her blog. So I am gonna post random pictures. HOHOHO...

My masterpiece~~~Knitted scarf

Cookies~~~Brought back by sis from China.I prefer the almond.


The 'grasses' medicine..HAHAHA...Damn pahit. Need to drink before dinner and need to have my meal in 30 minutes time,4 days continuation.


Ipod classic if not mistaken. However, wasn't mine. My cousin's. He bought 2 and I think 1 is for his girlfriend. hahaha...


This person damn geng. Took it at Gurney Drive. That time don't have small change, so I watch liao I zhao liao...Paiseh...F3


Mum's masterpiece.

This 简直可说无法抗拒~~~ROYCE 巧克力。。。融在嘴里,甜在嘴里,吃了还想再吃。。。


The christmas tree and the turkey. Miss the christmas and the foods at there.

Ah Pin in skirt~~~She gonna kill me when she saw this.HOHOHO...

2007 Birthday cake...

~~~The End~~~

5 comments:

Shu-Min said...

random rules! haha

Shu-Min said...

i just realised, you? as in kee lean lean CAN knit? WOWWWWWWW

salute man.

Unknown said...

hahaha...abo call KEE LEAN LEAN ar?? Kejutan seLalu-Lalu....hahahahha...

Shu-Min said...

u also know how to say KEJUTAN!

hahahaha

Anonymous said...

wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

haha XD