Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Deepavali~~~

Again, Happy Deepavali to my Indian's friends and all Indians. Another year has gone since last year and we were again been invited by Ranjini's house and Prabaa's house. In the end, just me, Shu-Min and Karen can make it. There is lots of cookies waiting me and tham jiak SM to eat.haha...I found muruku is the BEST. While waiting Karen to come, SM and R keep on updating themself and I exerted my silence. HAHA...Around 1pm, Karen arrived and finally I can have my brunch. haha...Waited her for so long. I love the curry mutton because I love mutton. LOL...About 2pm, we leave R's house and went to P's house which located beside One Stop. We were very full but both of us still want to try Tosai. Both of us supposed to share 1 piece of it but ended up each person 1 piece. Again, I love the curry mutton more than curry chicken. SM keep on drink water due to spiciness of the curry but I totally find no spiciness inside. Lol...Not showing off I can eat spiciness but just curious.=p~~~Around 3pm, we got to go already cause times up for the parking meter. Before we leave, P's grandma give us each a 'Purple pao' . Not bad huh, go there can eat and earn...hahaha.....By the way, thanks for today's drivers my dad and SM. ^.^

The cookiess~~~

LL~~~Ranjini~~~SM

Wah, so many waiting me to explore~~~

The mutton my favourite~~~

The prawn~~~Karen said it was hot but and again I dndn't feel anything...hahaha

The curry chicken

Another curry chicken, different spices




Before we going back~~~SM~~~Karen~~~LL~~~Ranjini

Muruku~~~*Prabaa's house*

Oh no, muruku again~~~真是哭笑不得~~~哈哈哈


Due to extremely fullness, we took it and post it for a while and of course later in our stomach already ler...

Tosai

Tosai with curry mutton

and with curry chicken

LL~~~SM~~~Kalpana~~~Prabaa

The 'Purple Pao'

During my way back to MB

3 comments:

Shu-Min said...

climax of the day:
@_@ expression.. hahahhha

i miss last year's deepavalli! lol
but this year also shiok la..
romantic with u. LMAO

~H@PPY M3MoRY !N MY L!F3~ said...

wei, got purple pau ah? regret din go liao... haha...

爱情的幽灵 said...

SM:lol...let u experience little n many ppl eh deepavali...haha...

Laoyi: too late liao...who ask u so clever drive....drive till car rosak..haha