Saturday, October 18, 2008

Thank God It's Friday

It was really Friday, and it was my mum's birthday. Happy Birthday,mum~~~ We had our dinner at TGI Friday. I ordered Jack Daniel's Burger and sis ordered vegetarian pasta for mum. Let me describe the burger. The beef was so JUICY, TENDER. The burger was so huge. the toasted sesame seed bun with butter was very nice. So all mixed up becomes tasty. Especially when you dip every bite of your burger into the sauce they given you, it was indescribable delicious. Not to forget to mentin, the glass there very large. LOL... But it was imported from USA, actually was made from Taiwan.haha.. After meal, they sang a birthday song and have a slice of birthday cake for my mum. It was too sweet so my mum stop eating after 1 spoon. So the rest of course is me and my sis finished it up. Haha...Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MUMMY!!!

Forgot it's name yet appetizing


Not really like the taste.


The juicy burger~~~


The sweet sweet cake


The balloon from TGI





Next time I am going to eat this


and this~~~looks so cheezyyyy

The big big glass

2 comments:

Shu-Min said...

u work in TGI r?
say till so nice the burger.. LOL

Unknown said...

haha..i wish to...hhohohoho...but really nice ma...u going rite tonight?