Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Stimulation

Since someone keep asking me to update my blog, I am going to stimulate that person some panic nerve.lol....OH MY GUAN YIM MA!!!! Exam is coming!!! I don't even touch a single page of my book yet. Well, for that person, she not even A book, is bookSSSSSS. hahahhaha..Oh no, how could time so cruel??Passed so fast? left 1 and the half month only. Do you think am I able to finish A book within that? I supposed to. What about you with those booksss? I am sure you know who you are. Don't whack me please, cause as your friend I am being good. HIAK HIAK HIAK...Do I succeed to stimulate your nerve???Hope it do..=)

3 comments:

Shu-Min said...

everytime b4 the exam, the same lazy but guilty feeling is always around. dammit!

~H@PPY M3MoRY !N MY L!F3~ said...

wah... MYP 1st time c u so fast 1 2 study le... haha... but u dont need worry cause v take 1 paper compare 2 b4, really will mad... n i feel guang ying very pity la, everytime b4 exam u sure lk this... guang ying say u better dont need exam then she wil more 'qin xin'... haha...

Shu-Min said...

congratulations.. you've been tagged by me =P