Monday, April 14, 2008

12 of April

This day,I fully enjoyed my Saturday .Long time never have such a fun .We were having nice 'pushing into pool' event, water sports behind Rasa Sayang and the subsequent barbecue. My coursemate organised apartmenet stay at Sri Sayang.Unfortunately I can't stay overnight due to disallowance by my mum. Luckily hc not staying too,if not nobody fetch me back.HEHE~~~My good driver.Hiak Hiak Hiak~~~Saturday morning went to Pekaka took economy rice with dad. I took 3 different types of vege but didn't take the spinach cause once I put into my mouth, it get stucked on top of my mouth.What the....~~~Later on went to Marina Bay waiting my GOOD DRIVER (HC >.<....shhhhh...) fetch me to Batu Feringgi. Last Friday she told me to come down when she missed call me.Therefore Saturday when my phone rang and I saw her name I just ignore lo...let it ring ring ring...But something wrong leh...why her missed call so long wan.I picked up and she said ' lean,don't take ur bag down 1st,I am now at MB you faster come down my car's heater rise until maximum and bla bla bla...' That time I was kinda blur cause I don't know what she talking about.LOL..I feel kinda funny...Wahahahhaha...allowed me laugh at here one more time...Wahahahahahhahah..^.^..After that my dad settled for her. In the end ,my another driver pick us up.MS TANTAN~~~wehee...We parked at Sri Sayang's car park and 3 CHINA PO WALK to opposite and WALK further down (2 hotels which took lots of land spaces) UNDER THE HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT BURNING SUN to take our lunch.Luckily the shop was opened,if not I am sure fainted. After lunch 3 CHINA PO WALKED again under SUPER DUPLE TRIPLE QUADRUPLE HOT BURNING SUN AGAIN~~~However,during way back to SS felt like quite near wor..LOL~~~Later on we reached the room and I can feel the COOL AIR inside the room. While waiting the rest to come, we played blackjack and I won 50 cents ^.^....Around 4 something or 5 we went to pool.I success to push aman into pool.VICTORY Every time after I pushed Aman into pool, I am the next who dropped into pool which should thanks to Diva. I am wondering Aman's head made by steel or what? My tummy knocked his head and my tummy now is ' black green '.PAIN~~~Leg as well......The lesson of this is the behind of victory is need to 'PAY' =,=..NO PAIN NO GAIN~~~



After 'pushing' event, we went to play watersport~~WEHEE...Before that I promised my mum not to go near the sea but I broke my promise.Lol...If I didn't promise her, I can't go there even a day.We went to play jet ski. Damn FUN!!!Too bad,can't take photo so just keep in mind as memory. After all of us bathed, they took all the stuffs to the beach and left 3 china po (me,hc and ms tantan) in the apartment. Our SHOWTIME~~~hehe~~~We went down after them because 3 of us were going to show our TALENT OF COOKING~~~hehe..

'Throwing' the popcorn chicken instead of 'putting'.LOL~~~

Advertising the Popcorn Chicken fried by her~~~Great job~~

3 china po's masterpiece~~LOL


After cooking, 3 china po is time to go back already.So we sent the fries and chicken popcorn to the beach, ate something and took some photos and SAYONARA~~~~But been forced to take some foods back which I am sure I won't eat after back to MB. So the ending of the foods is how??up to READERsss to think ~~~

new friends:yeap and nando




Ms TanTan you are so TALL lo~~~Happy bo?




2 comments:

Ee-Lynn said...

wah....din ask me to go, haha, long time din swim d, dun noe still noe howto swim bo XD

Shu-Min said...

wahhhhhhhhhhh
ur orh cheh compared to mine, me really sap sap water.. hahahha

is ur stomach that colour also?? omg!! i think aman is a robot!!!!! and shu-min is a god! (simply crapping to make it rhyme)

sei yeh, call me n hc ur driver =.=' but at least we had fun ler.. hehehehe

when's the next outing?? i think after exam liau!!