Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy April Fool's Day

Happy April Fool's Day everyone.My sis's laptop fooled me today.Make me panic like hell.When I switch on the laptop,the dekstop's background change to default.And I knew something was wrong,I went to C drive and check and as what I expected all pictures are gone which haven't backup.I was totally going to faint.My sis is going to send me to hell.I have no idea why the hell the laptop auto format.I told shu,and she thought I was fooling her.=,='''''deng~~~~~~~~That time totally don't have mood to fool people.Lol...I am sorry shu,cause say those bad words during the conversation.=p.those words doesn't meant to you.Hehe. I know you won't blaime me cause you love me.HAHA~~Finally I found it!!!All the pictures and files are still there.Oh my Guan Yim Ma,really HAPPY.Until now I still don't know why all back to default.BUT~~~~my sis's 'Favourites' there all gone.When she back she bla bla bla.....says,what had you done to my laptop?I said ' I don't know,when I switch on it already become that.you should ask dad =,=''''.What an advanced computer and laptop~~~My computer can auto restart and my sis's laptop can auto reformat.MARVELOUS dekstop and laptop I ever had!!!!!!!!!!=,=''''''''

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

lean~
update so fast ya~haha
so keng,the laptop can auto format XD
good u know? free of charge XD kakakakakakaka

Shu-Min said...

ya ler..
all the "beautiful" language all come out..

but as u say, i wont blame u..
waste time nya to bother people like u =P

*hugz*

爱情的幽灵 said...

to fern
coz nth to do ma..wat good?i was like going to heart attack...
zzz...

To shu.
*speechless*wat people like me ar?nice n good rite?haha....


To all,
but really ler...my sis laptop really fooled me..u noe wat........tdy when i switch on again all the things came bac including the 'Favourites'...GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!!I zhong guai?....@.@

Shu-Min said...

ghost see u also run lerr...
u so ganas... LOL

everything u touch sure something wrong wan...

爱情的幽灵 said...

u better be careful ur mobile..hiak hiak hiak

fernfern said...

hahahhaa XD
ur sister laptop dislike u HAM SAP (touch) him =P

爱情的幽灵 said...

how u noe my sis comp is male?not female?f3...my hand not ham zhu sao ok?hehe..

fernfern said...

u dare to say u never touched KEYBOARD? XD ham sap lean~~~

Shu-Min said...

aiya.. it doesnt matter whether the laptop is girl/boy.. cause both also u suka.. right? =P

爱情的幽灵 said...

wah wah wah..both of u ar...
yeayeayea...watever u guys say....i m speechless....dun wanna fight th two little kids...
hehe........

Shu-Min said...

admit means admit la..
wanna blame us as a kid pulak...
remember, when u point one finger at a person, 4 fingers are pointing back at urself! MUAHAHAHHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

shu min,what a nice comment !! hahahaha~~~

爱情的幽灵 said...

well...how do u noe i m pointing 1 finger or 4 fingers?i din even point i juz mention both of u nia...lalalla....miss fern...u also same.....2 vs 1......apa ini