Friday, April 11, 2008

Leisure


'Leisure' this term is to makes my entry's title looks more n sounds more GENTLE. But if really wanna suit this entry,the topic should write 'Eat too full,nothing to do during in college'.However, doesn't meant to me,but should APPRECIATE to MS TANTAN( 炖蛋 ) .The following pictures is MS TANTAN's masterpiece.ENJOY~~~These pictures is how I looks like when I am in college.

I was concentrating on my game, but she keeps on distracting me . Makes me having loss in my game nia.

Always ask me to turn and face her to let her snap . But her skill really TERRIBLE. Took my picture until SO EXTREMELY unskillful.

This is how I looks like when the class is boring. BUT I WAS STILL AWAKE. JUST LAID DOWN... EH, MS TANTAN..your dad pays you to college is to study ok?...not as photographer during class.SO BIG ALREADY STILL DON'T KNOW TO THINK.LOL~~~

4 comments:

Ee-Lynn said...

i dun know that u always LAY DOWN on the table when in class. Hmm~~~I think I have to print these photos and mail to ur house!!! XD

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha ah lean XD ......
kekekekeke ah lean XD ......

bye bye =P

well, shu min, well done =D haha XD

Shu-Min said...

bin bong...
ur dad pays for u to go to college to listen to lectures... not laying down or playing soduku wan okay????

and if u have skill, i wont have LOSS la.. say la sendiri no skill.. wanna blame me pulak

fern: thx =) erm, visit my blog and leave some comments too k? =)

Shu-Min said...

sudoku**