Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Braces's Life Started [Part I]

As my last few entry mentioned,I was going to put on braces.Today, FINALLY the braces is put on. At first was thinking, ' Si Tantan and si ah ji, bluff me.Told me after putting on the braces will suffer for about few days but now I didn't feel anything.' That time thinking, ' Wah,so lucky~~~Luckily not pain' BUT!!!!I WAS TOTALLY WRONG!!! After bathing, when I used towel to wipe my face ,Oh My Guan Yim Ma!!!My front teeth was like going to break!!!Pain till 'MASUK TULANG' sigh~~~Now just use my hand and apply some pressure on top of my lip, will pain till feel that oh no, my teeth is broken~~~=,=''''.........Who ask me so 'tam leng', go pay and to get torture and suffer? Another NO PAIN NO GAIN!!! In here, I roughly write what the doctor had done to my teeth in the last few appointment.

1st and 2nd time appointment: Was putting the seperator between my teeth to have a gap between my teeth and 2nd time was also taking impression for my upper part of mouth.

The 3rd time was 100% torturing. Need to add another action when biting and swallowing. The doctor put the steel on top of my mouth.And need to lock twice a day. So once I put my foods into mouth, it will stuck on top of it.And I have to either use my hand or tounge to 'korek' out and bite again. Depends to how was the situation. When eating infront of friends, I use my tongue to 'korek' out and swallow. The other way round when eating infront of family or alone ,WAHAHAHAHA.....I used my HAND!!! I know it was disgusting but what to do? As long as YOU are not IMAGING now then it is ok d.HAHAHA...Sorry for being so disgusting but I will NEVER AND EVER do it in front of friends or stranger. Sometimes, not sometimes. Was MOST of the time I just 'korek' out and bite, my food stuck op top again. KEK KHI AR!!! :@~~~Anyway, yesterday I just 'korek' out by using hand in public.LOL~~~cause if I didn't use hand instead of tounge, I was nearly to choke die. Because of the SMALL LITTLE PIECE of SEAWEED~~~The incident was I was eating sushi and the seaweed wraping around the rice. I bite bite bite and half of the seaweed stucked on top of my mouth and another half was 'hanging' at my esophgus.I use my tounge 'korek' but it still stuck and getting slightly began miserable so I just use my hand and 'korek' =,='''...If I didin't, maybe you guys will saw today's newspaper with title ' A girl died cause of SMALL LITTLE SEAWEED' wahahha........I am just crapping.LALALA~~~~

4th time appointment, before the day of today, I was extremely excited cause I thought I am going to release from torturing and suffering. But I was totally wrong AGAIN~~~*crying loudly* When the assistant putting on the braces for me, I asked her why never take out the steely thing. You guess what she said?? She said 'Oh, we are not going to take out now cause it needs to put for 3 MONTHS.' HOLLY SHIT!!!!!!!!3 MONTHS????ARE YOU CRAZY???I can't stand for 2 WEEKS already and now you tell me you gonna put for another 2 months ++ more??????????WHY AM I SO STUPID GO PAY TO GET TORTURE????!!!!ARGHHH!!!! After putting braces on top of my teeth, she said 'cause your upper part teeth not match with lower part teeth, so you need to exercise ur teeth everyday.I will teach you now.' Then she bla bla bla and continue said 'Do AT LEAST 900 times a day' That time I was get shocked and my eyes 'open' till big big and staring her.WHAT THE...............???oh my........I need to do until when????3 months??????NO WAY!!!! :s...........NO CHOICE~~~~PAID AND DO LIAO~~~WHAT TO DO???TELL ME WHAT TO DO??? A way to go~~~JUST CONTINUE~~~I chose white color by the way. Cause want to see how yellow will be my teeth is. Below is the pic I took ....Don't scroll down if you don't want to see my yellowish and horrible teeth.Don't enlarge the photo too.It's already clear. If enlarged and makes you feel like vomiting, not my business. HEHE~~~I have warned you guys SO see its at your own risk~~~






2nd time appointment: Put new seperators (made of rubber) on top and 2 rings on bottom which put until now and doing nothing.Don't know what's that for. Like a hungry shark...>.<



3rd time appointment: Which gonna put in my mouth for another 2 months++ more...=S . I purposely snapped the photo in no flash light cause don't wanna frighten you guys..^_^




This is the key to lock the steely thing.My mum said the doctor know I like to scold people already thats why ask me to lock my mouth.. =,=




After 2 weeks of locking effect. Have a gap between my 2 front teeth ..So ugly~~~




Today's appointment. Which causing my front teeth pain like hell~~~ =S .


Now I am having double suffering. My teeth is going to drop and need that steely thing to support~~~LOL~~~My mouth quite big~~lol
*Part II will be continued aftr the next few appointment, means after few months. So have a break ,have a kit kat. Few months later I am going to post my teeth's picture again. ^^*

2 comments:

Shu-Min said...

hahaha.. really show off ur teeth r.. anyway reading ur blog reminds me to bring my teeth mold to let u see.. hahaha.. anyway, like wat i said, if u want beauty, there's always a price to pay.. but in the end, all is worth it!! trust me!!! juz suffer a little longer for FOREVER BEAUTY!! you can do it!! =)

Anonymous said...

shipyards http://gotuc.net/members/Annuity-Calculator/default.aspx http://gotuc.net/members/Bariatric-Surgery/default.aspx http://gotuc.net/members/Electric-Blankets/default.aspx http://www.kindel.com/members/Furnace-Filters.aspx http://www.kindel.com/members/Vending-Machines.aspx