Saturday, April 5, 2008

Volcano Erupts and Silence


In this entry,may contain vulgar language.So quit now if this makes you feel you don't want read vulgar's entry.

When pressure from the molten rock beneath the earth's surface becomes too great, the rock, usually accompanied by lava or gases, escapes through a fissure or vent in the crust of the earth. I can say that my temper is like volcano.I'll tolerate with those that action is too much.But don't try to challenge my patience. Once I can't stand it anymore, my 'lava' will erupts violently to all related people SOMETIMES to non- related as well. Just like lahars, flow to everywhere. :p Just like this picture>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Is just like today, during piano lesson, my sir keep on complaining how bad I play the exam piece and compare my skill with the professional pianist. That was not the first time, was every month , every week.What the.....I admit my skill was and is not good but how could you compare me with the professional pianist? Do you expect a student that is learning could play that great?skillful? So I grumble in a surly manner for a moment . I know I shouldn't although it was damn rude but I just can't control my temper plus these few days my mood effected by a damn bloody moron idiot foolish dumb rude person. That's why as what I have mentioned above, if my 'volcano' is up to a certain limit I am 100% sure will erupts.

Silence means don't mind or don't care ?It is means that you can do whatever you want or whatever you feel happy?It is means you can talk whatever you like without caring others feeling? If the one that you criticizing and complaining is elderly and they just keep quiet do you think you are still right? You all called this as straightforward personality? Or the other way of communication? Makes the conversation more fun and interesting? For me, is lack of family education and a brainless person. Don't always thought know a little bit of knowledge and you can talk cork louder than others.Sometimes your words are worthless.So please, if your strength is small, don't carry heavy burdens. If your words are worthless, don't give advice. Sometimes when you listen a person talking too much cork you will have on impulse to ask that person shut up or even slap that person. To me, don't talk too much cork things that you thought you know well than others . Because if one day I can't stand it anymore, I will either shoot back you or vent all the anger that I tolerate from before until today. Don't do something that are overlimit. Everyone has a limitation. It's the best knowing when to stop to talk cork and stupidity.

This entry meant to nobody. So and another please, don't ' Taking a seat according to ticket number ' '对号入座'

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooo...now I understand...
eh my laptop so stupid,he din vomit back my bookmarks for me T_T

爱情的幽灵 said...

o,O
wat do u understand?
u zhong guai as well?haha

Shu-Min said...

hie layfern!!! last time forget to say hie.. hahaha

binbong: no wonder nowadays u so moody.. cheer up! dun be moody.. juz be patient until wednesday okay? once u see me, i'm sure u will forget all ur problems d.. because i will be a BIGGER PROBLEM for u.. hahahaha