Saturday, March 1, 2008

Friends~~~Kindergarten's Part

To me,FRIENDS=FUCK....(Friends Usually Content Kindness).For some only,not to all.When I was in Gelugor kindergarten,I met a girl,her name is Goh XX,called her as 'G' at here.Both of us knew each other in the same kindergarten and she live nearby my neighbourhood.So every morning we took same van to the kindergarten.I remembered I usually sit behind in the van although the front still have seat.She and her elder sis everytime asked me to sit in front but I don't want.(Don't ask me why,cause I have no idea why too :p)Until one day,I heard they were disscussing something about how to bully me after school cause I don't want to sit with them.What the moron!!!Idiotic Fool!!!But very quickly I forgot and after school during on the way back to my home those IDIOTs really bully me.They took my bag and pinched my hand.Now sitting in front of comp flash back to that day I am so piss off. :@ Then I cried and the next day they din't ask for it anymore.After few weeks I changed kindergarten cause my tuition teacher said the headmistress money face and abuse her maid.So I went to Bayan Baru's.Forgot the name.Almost all I know from Gelugor's change to Bayan Baru.The G came after don't know how many months later.In between,I know this two girls,one called Amy (A)and another called Crystal (C).Both of them are deep in my mind because .....A was like 'Dai Ka Jeh' and C like her dog follow whatever A talked.I remembered C pull off my chair when I want to sit just because she want to sit and I fell.Damn it !!!Both of them really THE SICK~~~That time I still so stupid,follow whatever they asked to.Lets say if these things happen in TODAY I will sure tear their skin off.Don't say I am violent ,is just I am not that supid anymore.Few weeks later G transfer to Bayan Baru's and left few weeks only we had to leave.So nothing much about her in bayan baru's.I only remembered that the day we took back our graduate potrait I don't want to show her she replied me 'Don't think that I am interested' What the...!!!She was acting how matured she was.If you are matured,please ler...Won't PINCHED me together with her sis and her sis's frind just because I don't want to sit in front.

2 comments:

Shu-Min said...

such a sad childhood..why remember all the bad stuff.. must remember the happy moments mer.. i'm sure u have happy moments too

爱情的幽灵 said...

uh hmm~~~not the whole part of childhood...a part of it nia...in kindergarten nia lo...not i wan rmb..is i cant fgt..espeacially G..lol...anyway,tis post is tlking bout friends ma..not childhood..haha.