Saturday, March 1, 2008

Friends~~~Primary's Part

When primary,G also same school and same class with me.Rich people really have privelleges.The school gives her to choose whether she want 1st class(M) or last class(K).She chose K.Her mum tells my mum she wanna same class with me.I was glad to hear that.When the 1st few months my primary 1 start,I totally didn't understand what the hell was the teacher talking about cause I didn't know to listen even speak chinese that time.So I everynight need to call G to ask homework.Until one day her cousin sis told my sis,ask me not to call her cause she get irritated by me.G said' I was so irritating,EVERYnight call me and bla bla bla~~~'Lol~~~I admit I was.What to do?Luckily that time I barely know what the teacher crapping about.In primary 1 and primary 2 she can counted as my best friend.That time I know the 'surface' of that 'best friend' term,not really gone through deep inside the meaning.She was the most terrible friend I ever met.She was 'using' me.She talked to you when she needs you .The most thing that made me suprise was when both of us took tuition together,cause the class too noisy and the teacher said next time she will arrange different place for we all.Later on, G straightly asked another girl from other school sit with her during the next class.OMG~~~how could she like this?At least you should tell me.Maybe I am too sensitive~~~ :p From this,I found that G also kinda proud person.She will only mix with SMART person or SMARTER than her.And she will only 'USE' stupid person-ME.All the things she done was correct and what i done was wrong.THE SAME THING!!!After primary 3 we were in different class,she 'jumps' to primary 5.Without doubt she is SMART,TOO SMART to 'USE' people as well.After that she transfer to Butterworth without informing me.sigh~~~Have to forget this kind of person~~But can't cause everytime I saw his dad's face I sure will remember her.Try to~~~

When primary 2,I only know her although we were in same class during primary 1.She is (E).We met each other at tuition centre,the 1st day the tuition teacher asked,'both of you know each other?'I and her hesitate then both of us like want say yes also cannot,no also cannot cause juz know who is she but didn't talk b4.LOL~~~But then both of us become friend after that.We know each other more than 10 years and in same primary & high school plus coll but different course.End up maybe will in the same job~~^_^Hope so~~~Friendship Lasts Long~~~

In primary 3,I know (A).Nice girl and a nice friend.Long time never contact after primary although in same high school.Besides,I met (H) and (T) as well.Me, E and T had a promise together,not sure whether they remember still but I do.Guess not,cause so many years d~~=,='''I scolded H once cause she makes my food fell to floo.I know I shouldn't cause she was unpurposely.I am sorry~~~I argued with T many times cause I was too PETTY,too CHILDISH and so on~~~However everytime T also like nothing...And everytime also she start talk to me..I am sorry too~~~ I am lucky to have this two friends cause they really the great.

Primary 4.....*memory blur*~~~>.<

Primary 5~~~J.At first I thought she was very proud cause maybe never talked to her b4 so like that LO~~~When both of us were asked to sit together in class,I told A' omg,the end of my world'=,='''''' She is funny and talkative.Both of us always get scolded by science teacher cause talking non-stop>.<

Primary 6~~~CY.She sat besides me on the 1st day so we became very close friend.She is nice,brave,good in math ,etc.I don't know why some hate her,some even ask me not to 'mix' with her if not they won't talk to me~~awww~~~~what again???~~~~~Few months later we change place and sit in different place already.Those that don't like her started to 'mix' with her and bla bla bla~~~Then I being asked to sit between of 2 guys.K and E.When I know K is going to sit with me,I was like totally omg cause he looks like dirty look~~~The rest of my primary 6 I was sitting between them.We have lots of fun at sitting behind~~~LOL~~~During spelling exam,I and K were cheating.Then suddenly the teacher stand behind and both of us...........Luckily the teacher didn't punish us cause both of us can counted a GOOD STUDENT~~Weee~~~>.<>

2 comments:

Shu-Min said...

Primary 4.....*memory blur*~~~>.<

i'm speechless.. HAHAHA

爱情的幽灵 said...

y r u speechless?then really blur liao ma...not bad liao lo i still can rmb so many things...hehe