Monday, March 31, 2008

Last day of the March 2008

Today is 31 March.The last day for March 2008.The last post of this month of year 2008.In this month I did nothing except study about a week for my resit paper and luckily I passed.If not I sure 'cry die'.Lol...forget about the begining of this post,I am just crapping.Today went to a movie with Ms Ah Goh.At first or suppose?should 5 of us but 3 of them went to gurney.=,-...And suppose Ms Ah Goh should meet me at Starbucks cause she asked to but after I have waited her for almost 15 minutes she asked me go to cinema cause she have forgotten where's the starbucks.I was like 'apa ini....ask me to meet there but forgot where is it'.After bought the ticket we went to Baskin Robbins to take order.Then we went to cinema again.We wait at outsid to wait the number '1' to 'on?'We wait and wait and wait but the '1' haven't 'on?'That time was 12.31 already so we went to ask and the guy said 'oh ya....you may go in now,cinema 1 is there....enjoy ur movie'.=,=''''''''''''why never switch 'on?' the '1' ?=,=''''''''''went inside only 1 person sitting at the last row.Few minutes later another 2 guys came in.So in the end just 5 persons are inside the BIG LARGE HUGE cinema.=,='''''''''''''They are having loss instead of making profit.Wahahha~~~Tomorrow going to orthodontic clinic to 'have' braces?I also not sure tomorrow what are they going to do with my teeth.Just go there and lay down.Arghh....Tomorrow is April. April is coming.Means my course's exam is coming.My practical exam is coming.Oh my guan yim ma..I am dying.I haven't well prepared for my practical exam.=,='''''2 months left.HOPELESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS and HELPLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Anyway ADVANCED Happy April Fool to all of my friends.Unfortunately can't fool anyone .Tomorrow no class.=,=....... PS: All above what I have written is true, I didn't fool. =,=

2 comments:

Shu-Min said...

finally a post in english again...
HAHAHAHA u r always guan yim ma here and there.. LOL

die liau la.. u reminded me.. 2 more months to exam.. SHITTT 4 papers... *bang my head against the wall*

Anonymous said...

hahaha XD
ah lean~finally u updated =P
I got no time n no money go to baskin robin =(
u treat me eat next time ok?no nid to ask u,u sure ok one...=P
tata
I will pray for u =P