Sunday, March 9, 2008

Friends~~~Secondary's part

Friends come and go.After graduated from primary,guys went their guys' school and girls some to Union and some bla bla bla~~~The 1st day I went to peng hwa I almost wanna cried out!!!LOL~~~cause when I was in primary,my school wasn't that huge and less than 1k pupils.So when I went to the hall for waiting the orientation,I was thinking 'omg,why all faces so weird wan' Maybe during primary I didn't met lots of people that's why I have this way of thinking.This can called as 'The Frog Under A Coconut Shell'. Lol~~~During form 1,I am the noisiest in the class.The whole class full of my laughter.The most close are Rachel,SY,Shee Yee,Huan zhu nee,Siew San, Shirley,Soak Wai and Irene.I and Rachel argued because of small little thing but later on we ok d~~Huan zhu nee was because I said she 'PETTY' and she angry ,don't want talk with me few weeks.I don't even know she angry so I keep on asked her why don't want o talk with me and she said that.I was like full of question marks in my brain.Like that also can?LOL...So I just apologize.So I think she is.......~~~ :p. Siew San,she know I don't like people say me 'SAMPAT' so she keep on say me Sampat Bo~~~=,=''''''''...I don't like to wear short pant inside pinafore so when she knew it she want to 'open' my pinafore.Who is more SAMPAT leh huh? =D .Shirley,my class monitor.Nothing much to talk about her cause memory kinda blur.But she was very nice.That's what I can say.Irene,she sure will laugh without any reason whenever I laugh.When assembly,she sat in front of me.She did something that very irritating and I show her my get annoyed face and she stop it.Later on I also forgot how come we can be so close to each other.I met Amanda too.My primary's class mate.We started to know each other since both of us were taking same school bus to school.Everyday she sat beside me and disturbing me when I was sleeping.

Form 2.The second year of my high school,Soak Wai and I were drop to same class together and others went to front class.During form 2,I met Hemaa,MF,HC,JT,PS(know her when primary).I and Mf can counted as very very close friend.But the more both of us together,they spread that I am lesbian.Cause that year my action was like a guy and she is PRETTY =D but I can clarify I AM NOT!!!I DIDN'T ACT AS A TOMBOY!!! So I just don't want to get it worse,I 'mix' with others.Hemaa, the only indian in my class.The 1st impression she gave me was why she loves to stare people 1?Cause 1st day of form 2,I fall asleep in class due to just back from UK and the time difference.When I woke up she keep staring at me.Whenever I turn my head to left I saw her two eyes LOOKING me.When I asked her,she said she was looking other where but not me.Maybe I am too sensitive cause just woke up and did this kind of thing.The 1st impression I gave her was LAZY~~LOL....cause I slept in class.Both of us were argue every week.Cause of small little things and won't talk to each other,were experiencing 'cold war'.Everytime also I start talk to her 1st. =p .HC,she is funny and her brain is quite 'yellow'.Nothing much to talk bout her cause not that close~~JT ,that time not so close cause when I argued with hemaa and I was blaming Hemaa bla bla bla ,JT went to told her.WHAT A FRIEND~~~ Besides,that year I argued with XP and nearly need to go to penyelia petang office.I don't know she like to act cute or her personality is like that since she borned.=.='''I not sure she is a person that after argue then forgot everything or ACTING or maybe I am not a person that can forgettable easily,PETTY~~~Few weeks later she joking with me and bla bla bla.A year later I same class with her again.=.= For me is 冤家路窄

Form 3.JT and I were same class together,I drop a class again.=,='''~~~Both of us became very close.Talk and crap together on net and in class.Cheating together during math test and got a good result together.Having fun in the toilet with playing water.Nearly get demerit by discipline teacher but luckily didn't.Passed the test answer to her and copy and chasing each other from left to right,top to bottom.I know Lilian,HL,HP,and YX that year.Lilian,many people call her 'BIG BOMBER' cause she like NATO (No Action, Talk Only).HP,she loves to KEK me.Everytime I talk to her I sure vomit blood. =p Everytime I pass by her table she sure call my nickname or joking with me,(that time I still don't know her).This her way to make new friend I guess.After sometimes I started to zhat her. ^.^ HL and YX ,I know them after knowing HP cause 3 of them always together.The impression I gave to HL and YX was I am FIERCE so they dare not talk to me.LOL~~~They said everytime saw me I didn't smile or what~~~=,=''''''''....I replied them ,'Will you smile with yourself when you walk and nothing special happening?'=D I am not that friendly with can see me smiling everytime~~lol...That year I met HS as well.She was very noisy that time.LOL~~~

Form 4.Before Chinese New Year,I was same class with JT,HS and HP in IT science class.Before PMR I appeal to go pure science class but my pmr result wasn't that good and only can go IT science or Perdagangan science.I refuse to accept cause before the school said if wanna go pure science ,need science and math to get A in PMR.I put all my effort in these 2 subject and I got A but I can't go,Chia Li and Hemaa as well.Just because three of us exceed 1 mark so we can't go pure science.Hemaa's dad went to find the headmistress and lastly the headmistress allowed three of us transfer to pure science.JT heard we can change to pure science so she change to perdagangan science. HP and HS remain in the same class.That year,I was same class again with MF,HL,YX,Hemaa,SY(form 1) and EL(primary).Kinda happy cause we are together again.I met KP,Chris,CL and SH.Actually KP and Chris,I know them during form 2 but that time doesn't really talk.So we officially know each other in Form 4.KP said I was fierce cause when form 2/form 3 she call my nickname and I didn't answer her.=,=''''''''''''''From that on,she dare not talk to me anymore.LOL~~~She is very talkative.From here to KL she can talk non-stop for 4 hours.=,=....Chris,before that I doesn't really like her cause her attitude but after get to know her,she is not bad. SH,she is the one taught me to knit scarf and because of know to knit,bake cheese cake and make sushi,they said I have potential to be a '贤妻良母 'Good Wife and A Good Mother' .CL,she loves to stare at something and dreaming in her own world.During that year, I argued with HS just because of small little thing again. YEA YEA YEA, I admit I was petty. Later on both of us thought we still angry with each other....LOL LOL LOL~~~

Form 5.Nothing much changes.EL went to front class and others remain the same.PS drop and same class with us.Met small amount of new friends but forgotten their name.CL sat beside me,she was so quiet~~~you need to find topic to talk to her if not she sure dreaming again.That year was the year that I took the most pictures amongst my high school life time.Cause that year was the last year and need to took pictures for graduate magazine.And I got my 1st camera during that year.^_^ SPM~~~AND Again,I graduated~~~~
Sweet memory~~~



Back to past~~~


Graduation Dinner ~~~


BBQ in MB
MISSED THOSE DAYS~~~NEVER BACK TO THOSE TIMES,KEEP AS MEMORIES~~~

2 comments:

Shu-Min said...

i notice u like to show off ur leg.. LOL

爱情的幽灵 said...

i notice u like to see my leg...haha..